Our Commitment To You
We are fully committed to providing products and services of the highest standard. If for any reason, you feel you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our service, please let us know straight away.
Our Complaints Department will investigate your complaint competently, diligently and impartially.
How to make your complaint:
Firstly, let us know what has happened. You can call us, email us or write to us. We will need to know:
- Your name and address.
- Your agreement number or policy number as appropriate.
- Details of how we can contact you.
- A clear description of your complaint and whether any 3rd party is involved.
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint.
- If appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
How we deal with your complaint:
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
- We will endeavour to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
- If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has passed and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service
0800 023 4567
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response.