As part of our continued rapid growth, we have the following
immediate vacancies available.
Mortgage Brokers / Advisors
Basis: Full time, employed
Based: High Wycombe Office
Job Objective: To advise and arrange on regulated and non-regulated BTL, and residential mortgages and other financial products in our portfolio.
Qualifications: CeMAP Qualified or equivalent
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound leads in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Flexibility to generate your own leads.
- Completing the customer “Fact Find” document.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims with regard to their mortgage / finance requirements.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements.
- Researching information from various sources, including sourcing mortgage products using Trigold.
- Designing financial strategies best suited to client’s needs.
- Explaining about different types of mortgage.
- Providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Issue suitability reports.
- Provide clients with recommendations.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Helping the customer complete the mortgage application.
- Selling appropriate related financial products such as buildings insurance.
- Liaising with mortgage/financial service providers.
- Liaising with other professionals, such as Estate agents, Solicitors and valuers.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Handover of submitted applications to the Operations Team for completion.
- Keeping up to date with new mortgage products and any changes in the law.
- Maintaining detailed records to comply with the regulations of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Contacting clients with news of new mortgage products/financial products or changes to legislation regarding their mortgage/financial product.
- Any other related matters.
- Through knowledge of regulated and non-regulated mortgages and related financial products.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for writing business.
- Keeping up to date with available mortgage products/relevant financial products and legislation.
- Continued professional development to ensure fully Competent and ensure full compliance with regulatory environment.
- Undertake regular training and testing to assess Competency and areas requiring further development.
Working Environment: This job is office based with normal working hours, Monday to Friday.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of mortgage experience.
Salary: We offer excellent earnings package, consisting of both an excellent basic salary and uncapped commission.
To apply for a vacancy now, simply complete the short form below,
attaching your up-to-date CV.